Sunday, May 1, 2011

Your GPG Alert

Your GPG Alert - March 2011

GPG, Inc wishes to inform you of the results of the Strike-It-Lucky Global Online Mail Program held in Bolton, Lancashire - United Kingdom on Saturday 26th March, 2011. Your email account has been picked as a winner.

Here is what some of our latest winners had to say…

Belinda L - won 497,476.21 Pounds Sterling
My dreams of owning a business is becoming a reality! At first I thought it was a joke or something, but after I received my money I was very happy. Thanks alot for the quick pay out.”

Marie Van Wyk - won 245,357.32 Pounds Sterling
"This has been a dream come true, and win will allow me to pay off my home loan, and will make an invaluable contribution to my children's education. This has been a truly wonderful life changing experience."

Your Winning Details:

Reference #: IGP-GPG/279-QE8927FK41
Batch #: R3BG-94C7
Amount Won: 531,259.00 Pounds Sterling

INSTRUCTIONS TO CLAIM

To redeem your prize, please visit our office with a copy of this message and identification at: 43 Chorley Old Road, Bolton, Lancashire BL1 3AD, United Kingdom

If you are unable to claim in person at our office due to your location or any other reason, please send an email with the details given below to: alert.info@gpginfo.e4ward.co

* Full Names:
* Address:
* Telephone:
* Best Time to Call You:

All Participating emails were picked out from World Wide Web on a random basis. This program was held in conjunction with major email providers in over 120 countries worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment