Monday, December 14, 2009

You're invited to: FROM THE OFFICE OF MR ADAMS ALI

You're invited to: FROM THE OFFICE OF MR ADAMS ALI
By your host: Adams Ali

Date: Tuesday November 24, 2009
Time: 12:00 am - 1:00 am (GMT +00:00)
Street: Dear Friend,Greeting's ! I am Mr adams ali, Manager Audit & Account's department,Bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.I have business proposal which involves about $25m USD, (Twenty five Million United State dollars only).And after the successful transfer, we shall share in ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me.If you be interested, please contact me through my private email address (admsaali1@voila.fr) so that I Will give you more information on how we would handle this project, to enable us commence on all arrangements.I look forward for your kind and positive response immediately, Yours sincerely,Mr adams ali, Manager Audit & Account's department,Bank of Africa.

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation

No comments:

Post a Comment